Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dearest Friend

We’ve been talking about your dissatisfaction in your relationship. I can see and hear your frustration and pain. As I’ve had time to sit back and really think about it, I have put together a few thoughts that I hope you take to heart.

I also know and understand how tough it is when it comes to making a decisions about your relationship… and truthfully, sometimes there is no right or perfect answer.
  1. Sit still and listen to what your heart (your spirit, your intuition, your instinct, your experience) is telling you. Be HONEST with YOU. Know YOUR limits. Trust YOURSELF. Accept who you have become.
  2. You CAN stay because he loves you. You CAN stay because it’s easier than leaving. You CAN stay because you love him. But STAY because it’s YOUR choice.  TRUST yourself. But don’t stay dissatisfied. If you are going to stay, pull out all the stops. Make it WORK. 
  3. Remember there is no perfect answer. You have to be willing to live with your choice. Either way, there are going to be tough days ahead. You have to be sure. Sometimes it’s about timing. Maybe you don’t have to decide just yet. Keep listening.

Side note… I don’t believe you can truly trust GOD if you don’t trust yourself.

Sit still and listen to your heart. You will find the answer.

I’m here for you. (period)

Choosing JOY! Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment